The magnetic reversal of the mmogo

Мой принтер перестал печатать, в чем проблема? Пропал один из цветов, почему? Ответы на технические вопросы, касающиеся копировальной техники фирмы Epson, можно получить здесь

The magnetic reversal of the mmogo

Сообщение mmogo 10 мар 2017, 09:33

shorter and shorter.In the year 2000, people almost went to infinity again, but ran into Fifa coins a detour. Now we're trying to do it again.We invent currency, let the animal spirits loose, force people to speculate in order to protect the purchasing power of their savings when governments and banks are always edging in with inflation, and then we complain when we have to deal with another great depression. The system is designed for this.I think we do this to ourselves because

gives us the illusion that at least now, we are the ones manically churning the MU Legend Zen wheel.So many stories I could tell you, people who had a million bucks and spent it off, suicides of the rich and famous, slow and steady progress into the middle class to marry the spoiled son of a rags-to-riches renegade. The killer real estate deal in the "safe" neighborhood across the street from where you happened to get robbed.And this is only the chaos that human beings manage on their own

Let's not forget floods, tsunamis, the magnetic reversal of the poles, orbital dislocations, meteor showers, and sun storms!Maybe our problem is an attitude problem; we're looking at chaos in the wrong way.I chose to live in Argentina because I figured its habitual crisis modality lends it a certain resiliency. Now I'm thinking they just like it. Everyone who has done well here saved up cash during the boom times and had the foresight to hoard it in anticipation of the next real

buying opportunity. This is how people Edge each other out around here, whereas in the U.S., they sue each other for mmogo IP infringement. Boooooring.My theory is that people tend to do better the more they expose themselves to volatility, the more they make a friend of it. Los Angeles has consistently comfortable weather but is consistently a grime-fest, whereas the Bay Area has schizophrenic weather and is a pretty consistently nice place to live; the fortunes of Bay
mmogo

Вернуться в Техника Epson