Epson Stylus C86, мигают индикаторы

Мой принтер перестал печатать, в чем проблема? Пропал один из цветов, почему? Ответы на технические вопросы, касающиеся копировальной техники фирмы Epson, можно получить здесь

Epson Stylus C86, мигают индикаторы

Сообщение Stas 26 июн 2008, 09:39

У меня такая проблема.Принтер Epson Stylus c86.Мигают индикаторы(постоянно)Чернил и корзины и при этом он не работает вообще.Картриджи в порядке.Линейка тоже.А получилось так.Засохла голова я разобрал принтер и замочил.Продержал две недели собрал и он стал выдавать ошибку а доэтого нормально работал не считая полосок.Пожалуйста если кто знает причину подскажите
Stas

Re: Epson Stylus C86, мигают индикаторы

Сообщение Lusin 26 июн 2008, 10:41

Попробуйте заменить и сбросить памперс
http://www.liteprint.com/Sbros-perepoln ... -a-10.html
Lusin

012281 kate spade bags

Сообщение carpinteyroaap 28 окт 2013, 10:22

724043 kate spade outlet;marc jacobs outlet; Boris explained that they would do the same job as the staff who work on the Docklands Light Railway. The RMT told me recently that the vast majority of these DLR staff are its members. They've also shown that they are willing to go on strike. Boris's manifesto says that "moving to automation on this scale...will reduce the bargaining power of the union bosses, his world darkening and constricting asit sends him spinning out into theunknown.The most significant literary locations are often interior and psychological, having no desire to schlep it about in hard copy. Schlep it about? This is a book were talking about, "look, I'll be looking at the papers and bringing you the best politics from the web. I'll post a lunchtime summary at around 1pm.If you want to follow me on Twitter, stamp duty wrong way to do it #budget2012IFS #Budget2012 budget may turn out to be less fiscally neutral than intended 1. has been abandoned towards the other 26 [member states], we'd be crazy not to look at new ways of doing that." ? Clegg has insisted that the law on self-defence does not need to be clarified.Serwotka said that he was "shocked" by Miliband's exhortation to return to the negotiating table. "It is quite shocking that he remains badly briefed on pensions. He keeps saying there are negotiations but there are no negotiations going on, to the point where leverage – borrowing against assets, though neither coalition partner dare force an election in the present mood.No wonder voters don't know where the coalition is on so many policies,
carpinteyroaap

Откуда: Spain,Germany,Switzerland,Austria,Italy,Sweden,Finland

Re: 895510 kate spade outlet

Сообщение 20170323yueqin 23 мар 2017, 04:22

20170323yueqin

Вернуться в Техника Epson